- 7 Content Marketers You Should Follow on Twitter (Or You Risk Missing Out)
- Warning: Stalling on Content Creation Can Hurt Your Business
- Get Your Blog Noticed: The Why And How Of Interviewing Experts
- 5 Smart Ways to Optimize Your Freelancer Profile on Job Sites
- When Can You Call Yourself a Professional Blogger?
- Be Wealthy and Wise: 5 Ways To Have a Prosperous Freelancing Career This 2013
- Do You Really Need To Blog?
What I can write for you
I write blog posts, web pages, ebooks, and email sequences. And you can count on me to cover these topics: social media marketing, content marketing, personal finance, personal development, and health and wellness.
Want better web writing skills?
If you want to improve your English writing skills to be more prolific, competent, and competitive, get the FREE resources I created to help hone your craft and increase your confidence as a web content writer.
Why work with me?
Research is the name of Jovell’s writing game…she wasn’t afraid to whip out killer facts and quotes..and that’s awesome. As an editor, I come across a LOT of lazy writers, and Jovell is not one of them.- Lauren Tharp
- Custom Solutions: Cloud Computing
- LCIT Dynamics: Homepage
- Social Media Marketing
- About Page – Calgary Home Care
- Services Page – MS Design PR
- Portfolio Page – MS Design PR
- Approach Page – MS Design PR
- Blogger for Brandalism.com.au‘s projects
- Blogger for Expand2web.com‘s clients
- Content and social media manager for eReflect
- Copywriter and blogger for Digitaldreams.com.au‘s clients